Go GOA !!!
The Indian state of Goa, also known as 'the pearl of the east', is known for its Gothic churches, age-old ruins, palm-fringed beaches, coconut groves, ferry rides, and bubbly folk music. With its 131-km-long coastline, Goa is an important tourism destination in every tourist's itinerary. Sun, sand and sea being the major attractions, Goa is a perfect tourism heaven for the ones who need and want relaxation. Goa is one of India's special tourism places, a State seemingly blessed with fabulous weather, even more fabulous beaches, delightful people, good food, hill-top forts, little white-washed churches, soaring Portuguese-era cathedrals, a unique cultural legacy-small wonder, therefore, that Goa is one of India's prime tourism and holiday destinations. Come during the holidays or just about any long weekend, and Goa is packed with jaded yuppies hoping to switch off and unwind for a few days, and sun-starved Europeans, soaking up all that glorious sun and food.
- Major Rivers – Tiracol, Chapora, Mandovi, Zuari, Sal and Talpona
- Main Beaches – Arambol, Mandrem, Morjim, Vagator, Anjuna, Baga, Calangute, Sinquerim, Miramar are major beaches in the North with Majorda, Betalbatim, Colva, Benaulim, Varca, Cavelossim and Palolem in the south
- Wildlife Sanctuaries – Bondla, Mollem lie in the eastern forested hilly areas of the state
03* & 04* Hotels/Resorts
- Accommodation per couples for 3 nights on Twin Sharing basis in Standard A/C Room.
- Both way transfer from Railway station / Airport. (North Goa Hotels provide pickup from Thivim station)
- Welcome Drink on Arrival. (Non-Alcoholic)
- Buffet Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner on Fixed Menu basis.(3 NO. Each)
- Half day sightseeing followed by Boat Cruise on River Mandovi
- Free use of Swimming pool & Gym.
- All Currently Applicable taxes.
Will Be Furnished on Request !!!
As Per Availability!!!
Contact on +91 261 311 4830 to Check the Availibility.