Maldives - Introduction to Maldives, More than 1190 islands, Indian Ocean, Paradise on Earth.
Paradise awaits you... If your idea of paradise is a pristine tropical island with swaying palm trees and pure white beaches surrounded by crystalline lagoons of varying shades of blue – then the Maldives Islands will definitely fit the bill.
Indeed,it is not without reason that the Maldives Islands has been described ad ‘(the) flower of the Indies’ by marco Polo and ‘one of the wonders of the world’ by Ibn Batuta.
It is no wonder that a large percentage of tourists who come to the Maldives Islands are repeat visitors – people who came once and fell so in love with the place that they simple had to come again. The beauty of Maldives is indeed addictive. Once you sample the heady mixture of secluded serenity, thrilling water sports activities, soothing spas, relaxing beaches all wrapped in the luxurious comfort of modern amenities – you are bound to want the experience again.
Sunny, unique and unspoiled, the islands of Maldives offers you sunshine, no matter what time of the year you decide to visit the Maldives – islands that are truly heaven on Earth.
@ Club Med Kani
- Return Air fare with all taxes Ex. Mumbai.
- 3 International buffet breakfast, 3 International buffet lunch with Indian dishes & 3 International buffet dinner with Indian dishes.
- Daily unlimited flow of wines, beers & other beverges.
- Bar & snacking inclusive of all day free flow of drinks served by glasses at all the resort’s bar with global brands of spirits, wines, cock tails, fresh juces (Excludes premium spirits bottled wines & champagnes) with finger food & light meals.
- Land & water sport facilities with tuition & equipment.
- Kids club, baby club & baby welcome facilities.
BOM - MLE every sunday & wednesday ETD: 13:00 ETA: 15:00
MLE - BOM every sunday & wednesday ETD: 08:30 ETA: 12:00