Mauritius is an island nation off the coast of Africa in the Indian Ocean which has worked in recent years to develop its tourism and international business sector. This has led to increasing interest in the island, the real estate sector and tourist offerings; the island’s tropical location and natural beauty have much to offer those who want to visit or settle here.
The tropical island, which lies about 900 kilometers east of Madagascar, has approximately 2,000 square kilometers of land and 177 kilometers of coastline. The nation also has several smaller islands and groups, include the Agalega Islands, Cargados Carajos Shoals (Saint Brandon), and Rodrigues, and is part of the Mascarene Islands, which also include Reunion Island. The volcanically formed island’s highest point is the peak of Mount Piton at 828 meters and the island is almost completely surrounded by coral reefs.
Move N pick 4*
Maritim 5* & many more
- Accommodation on twin sharing.
- Daily Breakfast & dinner.
- Full day north tour - port louis, pamplemousses botanical garden ( No ticket ) & grand bay.
- Full day South tour trou Aux Cerf dead crater, Grand Bassin plaines champagenes, black river gorges & chamarel.
- Full day East tour with all aux cerf with speed boat transfer.
- Return Economy class airfare ex Mumbai with all taxes.
- All transfers & tours on SIC based.
Whichever is available at the time of booking.